This policy is subject to change, without alternate notice, so please check regularly for updates. This policy is in addition, and considered part of Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) Terms and Conditions. Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.If you feel you have discovered a violation of any area of our AUP (other than notices of alleged infringement by our customers or any court orders, subpoenas, search warrants, or other legal process, the email address for all of which is “email@example.com”)
1) Web Hosting
1.1) Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) , where Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) decides that the account has been inappropriately used. Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) reserves the right to refuse service and /or access to its servers to anyone.
1.2) Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) offers various levels of web space and bandwidth allowance with the different account types. By this, we mean space for legitimate web site content and bandwidth for visitors to view it. All files on a domain must be part of the active website and linked to the site. MP3 and other large multimedia files are not web-based content. Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) offers a streaming media service for this type of content. All files, information and mail under the account will be preserved for 30 days from the date the payment is due. If the payment is not received after 30 days, all files, information and mail under the account may be deleted. If the subscriber wishes to reuse/reactivate the service, the subscriber may need to re-apply as a new subscriber, and an activation fee may be required.
1.3) Scripts on the site must be designed to produce web-based content, and not to use the server as an application server. Using the server to generate large volumes of email from a database is an example of activity that is not allowed. Scripts should not attempt to manipulate the timeouts on servers. These are set at the present values to ensure the reliability of the server. Sites that reset these do so because they are resource intensive, and adversely affect server performance and are therefore not allowed.
1.4) Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) will disable any domain that fails to adhere to the following criteria as soon as we are made aware, in line with current working practices:
- 1.4.1) The primary purpose of any site must be to provide web-based content to viewers. Files on the site must be linked to the web site.
- 1.4.2) The primary purpose of any script must be to produce a web page. Scripts that send a single email based upon user entered information, or update a database are acceptable. Scripts that send bulk email or perform processor intensive database processes are not allowed. All outgoing mail is monitored and filtered.
- 1.4.3) Sites must not contain Warez, illegal, immoral or copyright material. The onus is on you the customer to prove that you own the rights to publish material, not for Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) to prove that you do not.
- 1.4.4) Sites must not contain MP3 files, as they do not represent active web content. Other multimedia files are acceptable if they are configured to stream to the client rather than download (Please see section 1.2 of this policy).
- 1.4.5) Sites must not contain password protected archive (e.g. zip or rar) files, or data back ups.
- 1.4.6) Sites must not contain pornographic or other lewd material. Adult Material includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) .
- 1.4.7) Sites must not use excessive amounts of server resources. These include bandwidth, processor utilization and / or disk space. When a website is found to be monopolising the resources available Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) reserves the right to suspend that site immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers. Customers may be offered an option whereby an upgrade option or hosting addition is necessary.
- 1.4.8) Sites must not contain scripts that attempt to access privileged server resources, or other sites on the same server.
- 1.4.9) Any Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) client wishing to utilise our infrastructure with regards to the provision of gaming services are required to provide us with a valid copy of their gaming licence from their licensing jurisdiction. This must be provided to Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) prior to the activation of any gaming service.
2.1) If Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) identifies a mailbox or domain that is causing problems; we will either remove the offending mailboxes or change their settings to resolve the issue. In extreme cases, we will disable email or suspend all services to the domain as appropriate.
2.2) Common issues that cause problems are:
- 2.2.1) Where a mailbox receives large volumes of undeliverable email.
- 2.2.2) Where mailboxes have forwarders set to other mailboxes where mail cannot be delivered.
- 2.2.3) Where mailboxes have forwarders and/or auto-responders that generate circular mail loops.
- 2.3) You may not use Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) ‘s Email services for any of the following:
- 2.3.4) To send messages or communications, which are unsolicited, offensive, abusive, indecent or obscene.
- 2.3.5) To send messages causing annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to another user of the Internet.
- 2.3.6) To send messages for the purpose of Fraud and /or with the intention of committing a criminal offence.
- 2.4) To prevent the sending of bulk unsolicited mail, SMTP traffic to and from a server will be blocked in the following scenarios:
- 2.4.1) Where we identify a server that has an open mail relay.
- 2.4.2) Where a significant volume of mail is sent from a domain in a 10-minute period.
- 2.4.3) Where we have received significant volumes of complaints concerning unsolicited mail originating from a Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) hosted server.
- 2.5) To prevent Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) s’ IP Addresses being blocked by IP Address blocking, a domain held on Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) ‘s servers may be disabled:
- 2.5.1) Where we have received significant volumes of complaints concerning unsolicited mail originating from or unsolicited email being sent to promote sites being hosted on a Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) server.
- 3) Managed or Unmanaged Dedicated Servers
- 3.1) All dedicated server customers are responsible for the activities and security of their server. Servers will be disconnected from the network in the following scenarios:
- 3.1.1) Any server that attempts network scans or other possible hacking activities.
- 3.1.2) Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) believe a server has been compromised.
- 3.1.3) Where there is a sudden increase in a server’s use of network capacity, which impacts other servers on the same network.
- 4) General
- 4.1) Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) have a Crime Liaison function and we are committed to assisting, and cooperating with, all law enforcement and government agencies in helping to reduce Internet Crime.
- 4.2) Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) will suspend access to an account which:
- 4.2.1) Contains invalid or fraudulent details.
- 4.2.2) Initiates a payment card chargeback.
- 4.3) If Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) disable a site or server, we will:
- 4.3.1) Send an E-mail to the account contact, informing them of the suspension – please ensure you use an email address that will be unaffected by any suspensions, to ensure that you are immediately made aware of any changes in your account status.
- 4.3.2) Provide follow up correspondence during office hours from the appropriate department, detailing the reasons for the suspension and what actions, if any, the contact should take to rectify the situation. 4.3.3) Not re-enable any domain or server that has previously been suspended for similar abuse.
- 4.3.4) Pass the account to the appropriate department to resolve any outstanding issues such as account balance or closure.
- 4.4) For less serious cases, such as email problems, the support department will contact you during office hours and inform you of any changes made to your account and the reasons for those changes.
- 4.5) If an action is taken against a site or server, you must correspond only with our support department via your online control panel or via the communication address given in the notifying e-mail. No other departments are able to discuss the details of an Abuse Investigation.
- 4.6) Restoration of any and all services suspended during an Abuse Investigation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- 5) Limited Liability
- 5.1) Any Liability of the company, including without limitation any liability for damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or Destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, Whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to the company for the current month.
- 5.2) Should any provision of this agreement be held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a court of law, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain unaffected thereby unless otherwise stated.
- 5.3) These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted. Use of Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) Service constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all Our Best Technology (ourbest1.com) ‘s terms and conditions.